Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm feeling tired again, had quite a long day today I guess. Woke up early to do Math for about three hours, then packed and tried to tidy up my room, table, stuff, etc. Key word there was, tried. Haha. Then came online for most of the afternoon, and got freaked out by a retarded person talking nonsense. Then my dearest Ching finally decided that she wanted to go out, after a few hours of stoning and sulking and having suicide thoughts cos her beloved O.C. Season 3 Episode 5 was not 100% completely downloaded.

So I went out for like only two bloody hours. Still better than nothing I guess, haha. Rushed and rushed and rushed, (sorry my fault), covered Far East, Pac Plaza, Wheelock, Wisma and Taka. Quite an achievement, lol. And Ching has learnt her lesson not to wear slippers to Orchard Road. Flashback to PMB camp, when we were having "The Amazing Race", it even happened on the exact same stretch of Orchard Road. What happened to me then, happened to her today, her slipper broke. -_- So we stood there looking like fools trying to fix the bloody slipper but gave up in the end and went to buy tape from Orchard MRT's Popular to tape it together. Haha!

I bought my Percy Pig and Pals & sushi, sushi, sushi! I think I'm like Percy, a pig who never stops eating, most of my money is spent on food even. Tsk. So anyway, walked back to Far East at the end of the day to bus home, but, silly me waited at the wrong bus stop. -_- How was I to know opposite Far East had two bus stops, sorry I don't go to Orchard much la. So silly me, saw 132 coming and flagged it, but to my puzzlement, it drove right past the bus stop, and stopped at the other one 50m away. Very smart Nat, I took for granted and didn't even doublecheck the signboard. -_-

Oh wells. I'm tired. Oh yes, I got my O.C. Season 3 Episodes 1-4 today :D Thank you, Ching. There's English, Bio and Math lessons tmrw, oh joy. But there is something to look forward to! HIC Speech Competition at HCI in the afternoon, always a loyal supporter to Daryl & Hueiminn, best of luck to the both of them :D doesn't matter who wins really, more importantly is that you enjoy it and don't stress yourselves out so much. Haha, easy to say cos I'm not a competitor, can't wait to hear their speeches!

Goodnight, all. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home